Today we are sharing our favorite and simple recipe: Sweet Potato Noodles with Sesame Chili Lime Dressing. It only takes about 20 minutes to prepare it! Plus, it’s healthy, fresh and so tasty!
We hope that you love preparing sweet potato noodles because you will need a Spiral Slicer for this amazing dish. The Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer is a great tool for your kitchen and you can prepare so many delicious recipes with it.
In just a few seconds you can create beautiful julienne spirals from a great variety of vegetables like carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, squash, radish, sweet and regular potatoes and lots of others.
• 2 medium sweet potatoes
• 1 small clove of garlic, minced
• 1-inch fresh ginger peeled and grated
• juice of 1 lime
• 2 tsp. chili paste
• 1tbsp agave nectar
• 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
• 2 tbsp. grape seed or other natural oil
• 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
• salt and pepper
• Wash your sweet potatoes under cold water and then peel.
• Once peeled, slice the potatoes with your Spiral Slicer and transform them into noodles.
• Prepare the dressing:
Combine the ginger, garlic, juice lemon, chili paste, agave nectar, rice vinegar, salt and pepper in a jar. Stir to dissolve the salt and combine everything. Add the sesame and grape seed oil and shake the mixture. Combine the sweet potato noodles with the dressing on your plate.