Be aware of the choices you make! Did you know that soup is not so good for your health? It is very important to know that raw fruits and vegetables contain enzymes that energize us and keep our body in an excellent condition. Cooked food can weaken the body leading to disease.
The enzymes are so important because:
– Fight against parasites, infections, aids digestion and restores the body’s recovery.
– Life could not exist without enzymes; they are involved in every process in the body, from digestion through support for immune system functionality;
– Carry oxygen to all cells;
– Dissolve blood clots in the body;
– They take prepared and digested food and carry it to be used as building blocks for nerves, muscles, blood and endocrine glands;
– Enzymes from the immune system attack the toxins and waste from the blood.
What happens when we eat cooked food?
Body consume from enzyme reserves and, therefore, enzymes decrease in quantity. Also, reduce the body’s ability to process proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in excess, which weakens the body and cause illness. By cooking, a lot of live food enzymes dies because they do not survive at high temperatures.
I am right when I say that after eating cooked food you feel tired and sleepy? It is because that food is devoid of enzymes, minerals and nutrients. The body will take from teeth, bones, blood and other organs nutrients needed for digestion, which leads to deficiencies. It will be hard for you to concentrate because all the blood goes down into the stomach to deal with digestion.
What should you do?
Eat small portions of cooked food in addition to a huge salad.
If you like sweets, don’t worry! You can prepare in a couple of minutes raw sweets made from almonds, cashew, honey, cacao beans, cinnamon, macadamia nuts, coconut butter and other healthy ingredients.
Replace regular pasta with zucchini, squash or carrot pasta. Is better for your health to avoid carbohydrates from spaghetti and replace them with vegetable noodles and julienne spirals.
I also recommend you to drink fresh green juices and colored smoothies, and I can assure you that you’ll fell great in your body. You will be energized all day and present to all challenges that arise in your life!